Can You Pass This “How I Met Your Mother” Quiz?
Nothing good ever happens after...
- I've been drinking
- Nine seasons
What song do Ted and Marshall always play when they travel?
- "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers
- "Eternal Flame" by The Bangles
- "Let Your Heart Hold Fast" by Fort Atlantic
- "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
What's the name of the bartender at MacLaren's Pub?
What spice does Ted dress up as to match Lily and Marshall's Salt & Pepper costumes?
In season 4, we learn that Barney has hired actors to play his family. What is the name of his pretend son?
- Barney Jr.
How many steps are involved in "The Robin"?
- 16 – and no nudity
- Is this the Batman quiz?
Which game involves Candy Land, I Never, and Pictionary?
- The Gentleman
- Drunk or Kid
- Name That B****
What phrase did Robin repeat so much that Ted's students use it for a drinking game?
- Wait for it...
- Challenge accepted
- But, umm...
- Who are these people and why are they drinking?
The Slap Bet Commissioner is...
- What's a Slap Bet?
Fill in the blank: There were ___ issue slaps, ___ extra slaps, and the last slap was used ___.
- 3, 5, at Robin and Ted's wedding
- 4, 8, at Ted and Tracy's wedding
- 4, 8, at Lily and Marshall's wedding
- 5, 3, at Robin and Barney's wedding
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
How I Met Your Mother Quiz
Our "How I Met Your Mother" Quiz will test how well you know Ted Mosby and his friends, their favorite bar, McLaren's Pub, and their love for the city of New York. Barney, Lily, and Marshall have some crazy adventures while trying to find--and keep--love. How well do you know this romantic sitcom?