What’s Your “How I Met Your Mother” IQ?
Nothing good ever happens after...
- I've been drinking
- Nine seasons
What song do Ted and Marshall always play when they travel?
- "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers
- "Eternal Flame" by The Bangles
- "Let Your Heart Hold Fast" by Fort Atlantic
- "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
What's the name of the bartender at MacLaren's Pub?
What spice does Ted dress up as to match Lily and Marshall's Salt & Pepper costumes?
In season 4, we learn that Barney has hired actors to play his family. What is the name of his pretend son?
- Barney Jr.
How many steps are involved in "The Robin"?
- 16 – and no nudity
- Is this the Batman quiz?
Which game involves Candy Land, I Never, and Pictionary?
- The Gentleman
- Drunk or Kid
- Name That B****
What phrase did Robin repeat so much that Ted's students use it for a drinking game?
- Wait for it...
- Challenge accepted
- But, umm...
- Who are these people and why are they drinking?
The Slap Bet Commissioner is...
- What's a Slap Bet?
Fill in the blank: There were ___ issue slaps, ___ extra slaps, and the last slap was used...
- 3, 5, at Robin and Ted's wedding
- 4, 8, at Ted and Tracy's wedding
- 4, 8, at Lily and Marshall's wedding
- 5, 3, at Robin and Barney's wedding