You have a whole day free. What do you do?
- Frantically call friends until I find someone to hang out with
- Curl up with a good book
- Do a bit of housework then cook a nice meal
- Work through my to-do list but probably not finish everything
You’re looking for somewhere new to live. Which of these places would you choose?
- A tiny flat looking out over some bushes
- A sprawling estate with tons of fruit trees
- A three-bedroom two-bathroom house in the suburbs
- A city apartment with lots of neighbors
Your good friend brings a new acquaintance to the bar. You…
- Eye them up suspiciously, then go over to see what all the fuss is about
- Greet them in a friendly manner
- Stay put and wait for them to come to me
- Give them a giant hug!
On an average day, you eat…
- Whatever I can; bring it on, I'm always hungry!
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Only when I’m hungry and can be bothered to go to the kitchen
- Like a little bird, pecking at crumbs
You just took a big exam. Rate your performance.
- I aced it, duh, and I hardly studied
- Um... I’m not sure; I might have gotten this one question wrong…
- I studied hard and think I did alright
- Ah, who cares? I did my best!
How do you feel about winter?
- I’ll literally freeze to death if I have to go out in the cold!
- Winter is the best season of the year, just toss on a warm coat
- Winter doesn't bother me, I just stay inside my temperature controlled home
- It’s okay if I can afford firewood
Someone steals a few dollars from you, but later apologizes. What do you do?
- Avoid them completely, they are a thief!
- Tell them I’m disappointed in them, but accept their apology
- Give them a friendly pat on the back and tell them it's okay
- Give them a hug and ask if they need more money
Which type of music would be the soundtrack to your life?
- Classical, I’m sophisticated
- I like slow, haunting love ballads
- Something more hard-core, like heavy metal
- Pop all the way, I like fun and upbeat
Your boss gives you some new orders that don't quite make sense. Do you follow them?
- Uh... yes, this is my livelihood on the line!
- Of course, I like to keep people happy!
- Best to go with what the boss says, I’m just a minion, after all
- Nah... I have other plans; let the boss do their own work
Which animal do you relate to most?
- A cat, soaking up the sun and doing what pleases me
- A dog, life is empty without companionship and play
- A little bird with barely audible chirps
- A cow, I eat grass, digest it, and life goes on