What Pet Should I Get?
First off, tell us the main reason you want to get a pet.
- I'm bored and have some money to burn. And I wouldn't mind having something to show off to my friends.
- It's too quiet around here and it would be nice to have someone to talk to who won't judge me.
- My kids really want something they can play with.
- I have a stressful life and want a pet that can help reduce stress but is also low-maintenance.
- I love to be different, so I just want a unique housemate.
What does your current living situation look like?
- I share a tiny apartment with three other people.
- I own a typical two-story family home with a big backyard.
- My big house sits on a ton of open land.
- I am located on the 5th floor of a downtown apartment complex.
- I live in a beautiful condo that is located right across the highway from a beach.
Which of the following extinct animals would you love to bring back?
- Pyrenean Ibex
- Amur leopard
- Saber-toothed cat
Assuming you have a budget set aside for this pet, how much money are you looking to spend?
- I can spend more upfront to get it, but I would hate to spend a ton in upkeep over time.
- Money is tight, so I don't want to spend a lot of money.
- No budget, but let's try to keep it within reason.
- I have been saving for quite some time, so I can buy all the cool stuff to make the pet comfortable.
- Money is no object.
When it comes to feeding your pet, what are your plans for the new addition?
- Only the best meats and top of the line food for my pet
- Live animals
- The basics
- I can always share my food with them
- The biggest, cheapest bag of dry food
What is the one thing in your home that you consider to be your most prized possession?
- My kids
- My pet rat
- My recliner
- My living room decor
- My books
What's your level of commitment to your new pet?
- I'll only want to play with it every couple of days.
- I don't mind if it roams the house all the time.
- I already scheduled training classes.
- This pet is going to be my everything.
- I need something that I don't have to pick up and hold all the time.
How busy are you during the week?
- I am a shift worker and sometimes work nights.
- I work every day from 9 to 5.
- I never leave the house.
- I am barely ever home, even when I'm not working.
- I am currently in school half the day.
As far as size is concerned, how big or small of a pet are you hoping to get?
- It doesn't really matter.
- The bigger the better.
- The smaller, the better
- Large is fine, but nothing crazy big
Finally, how do you like to spend a rainy day at home?
- I hate getting wet, so I'll be curling up in my blanket.
- Grab my boots and get dirty playing outside
- Watching my new pet eat
- Time for a nap
- Catching up on Netflix
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
What Pet Should I Get?
Most people know the type of pet they want before they head down to their local pet store to get one. But for the rest of us, choosing a pet can be a little challenging. From birds to cats and dogs, there are many choices out there when it comes to adopting a pet for your household. Some people may want a young animal to raise from infancy, while others are comfortable with teaching an old dog new tricks. Ask some pet lovers for help, do your research on popular pets, or just go to the pet store and look around for some inspiration.