Where to Live in Canada: Which Canadian City Suits You?
Are you a fan of being outdoors?
- I'm as indoorsy as they come
- It's fine
- I only come inside to watch hockey!
What's your idea of a great party?
- Having a good time until dawn
- An old school square dance
- A sophisticated meeting with a book club
- I don't party. I am a party of one!
Do you like being alone?
- I hate it!
- Only when I need to concentrate
- I value my time alone
What happens when you get excited about a book?
- I don't read
- I need to share my feelings with somebody nearby
- I re-read it over and over again
- I go to the bookstore and get another book
What kind of fishing do you prefer?
- Fishing? Are you serious?
- I like fishing in calm, placid waters
- I like fishing in rough, wild waters
- I like ice fishing
Do you prefer small or large gatherings?
- I prefer no gatherings
- The bigger the better!
- Small gatherings, please
Where is your favorite place to swim?
- In the pool of a luxurious hotel
- In the pool in my yard
- In dangerous waves
- In clear, calm waters
Are you a warm person?
- Only with close friends
- I can be a little chilly
- I'm very warm with every person I meet - regardless of their background
- I'm warm and sweet - but I can be very selective about people
Which of these animals do you relate to most?
- A crab
- A wolf
- A Standard Poodle
What do you think you would like least about living in Canada?
- The cold
- I don't find Canadian culture very stimulating
- I prefer the U.S. landscape
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Where to Live in Canada
Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver--These Canadian cities are all great places to visit and to live! Which Canadian city should you live in? Take this Canada quiz to find out! Test your values and virtues to see if you'd fit in with the Canadian culture. It's a plus if you already know how to speak French!