European Vacation: Which European Country Should I Visit This Summer?
What's your main purpose for traveling?
- To learn about history
- To kick back and relax
- To see art
- To experience a new culture
Do you speak another language besides English?
- Yes, I speak Italian.
- Yes, I speak French.
- I speak something else.
- No, I only speak English.
When you were in school, what did you enjoy learning about in history class?
- Greek or Roman mythology
- Art and architecture
What type of weather are you hoping for?
- Sunny and warm!
- I hope the weather will be nice, but my trip isn't dependent on it.
- I don't mind if it's really hot, as long as it doesn't rain.
- I don't main some rain.
Which of these vacation activities sounds most appealing?
- Eating delicious food
- Going to the beach
- Going to an art museum
- Going to a palace
Who are you traveling with?
- My family
- My friends
- My partner
How long is your trip?
- One week
- Two weeks
- Three weeks
- A month or longer
How old are you?
- A kid
- A teenager
- A young adult
- An adult
Have you been to Europe before?
- Yes, I've been to Southern Europe.
- Yes, I've been to Northern Europe.
- Yes, I've been to Eastern Europe.
Do you think you'll return to Europe any time soon?
- Yes, and maybe I'll return to this same country.
- Yes, but to a different country.
- It depends on how much I like it!
- No, this will be my only trip for a while.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Are you planning a European vacation? A trip to Europe can be a great experience. From the United Kingdom to Greece and Spain, each country offers different opportunities to tourists. Depending on your travel preferences, you might have a better time in Italy than in France. Whichever country is the best for you, take this quiz to start planning your perfect European vacation.