Which Care Bear Are You?
Choose a color you'd most likely wear:
Your BFF and you like the same person. What do you do?
- I let my friend go out with them
- I make a move before my friend
- I say we both date the person at the same time
- I ask the crush in question who they would like to be with
- I suggest neither one of us date that person
What would you do if you saw a stranger crying in the middle of the sidewalk?
- I would try to solve their problem
- I would give them a hug
- I would make a funny joke to make them smile
- I would ignore them
- I would talk to them until they cheer up
Pick a symbol:
You and your boss are at odds over a new project. How do you react?
- I try to come to a compromise
- I would let my boss do what they want
- I try to get my way
- I'd complain to friends and coworkers
Which yummy treat would you eat in a heartbeat?
- Candy bar
- Cotton candy
You see a homeless person asking for change on the street corner. What do you do?
- Give them the money I have in my wallet
- Ignore them
- Buy food and give it to them
- Walk by them, but volunteer at a local soup kitchen instead
- Offer them a place to crash for the night
Which children's story is your favorite?
- "The Rainbow Fish"
- "Harold and the Purple Crayon"
- "The Giving Tree"
- "Frog and Toad are Friends"
- "Green Eggs and Ham"
- "Love You Forever"
Pick a word:
How do you express your affection to loved ones?
- I buy them gifts
- I tell them how much I love them
- I cheer them up when they are feeling down
- I give them lots of hugs
- I help fulfill their dreams
Which animated movie is your favorite?
- "Beauty and the Beast"
- "Toy Story"
You find a lost puppy in the park. What do you do?
- Take him home
- Try to find the owner
- Call animal control
- Get a family member to take him
Pick a season:
When you need a hug how do you let your loved one know?
- I tell them
- I make puppy dog eyes at them
- I hug them first
- Bah, I don't need hugs
- Nothing, my loved one always knows when I need a hug
Chocolate goes best with:
- Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter
- A glass of wine
- By itself!
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
The original Care Bears characters we saw over and over again on tv and in movies and toys in the 80s and their tummy symbols were: Bedtime Bear a Sleeping moon w/ a nightcap and star; Birthday Bear with Cupcake and candle; Cheer Bear; Rainbow Friend Bear – 2 smiling daisies; Funshine Bear with the Smiling sun; Good Luck Bear featuring 4 leafed clover; Grumpy Bear with the Raincloud raining drops and hearts; Love-A-Lot Bear with pink and red hearts; Tenderheart Bear single large heart; Wish Bear featuring a shooting star with rainbow tail and small stars