You find out that one of your friends had a party Saturday night and apparently forgot to invite you. You...
- feel depressed and avoid her calls for a few days.
- call her up and ask her about it.
- make some nice comments about the party pics she's posted on facebook and accept her apology when she realizes she forgot to invite you.
- don't really mind. Parties are not your thing, and she knows that.
- get over it and decide to have your own party.
A perfect day for you is...
- going to a beach party.
- drawing and creating
- volunteering at a non-profit organization.
- shopping with your bff!
Your best friend is getting married and wants your opinion on bridesmaid dress colors. You pick...
- pink- oh, it's so romantic and beautiful!
- black- it is simple and you'll get better use out of the dress after the wedding.
- blue- it will definitly create a calm and peaceful atmosphere
- red- it's vibrant and bold and your best color!
- yellow- it's such a bright and happy color- obvious for a wedding!
Your flight home has just been delayed for three hours! You...
- smile and start flirting with the cute guy at the coffee counter. You've got some time to kill, so why not?
- find a window with an awesome view of planes taking off.
- grab your laptop and send a strongly worded email to the airline.
- speed dial your best friend and find a cozy spot to sit.
- you make sure you call everyone at home though so they won't be worried.
You are at a club with friends. The waitress comes to take your order and you...
- ask for a wine cooler and convince everyone to join you at the Karaoke machine.
- pick out some appetizers and get a soda.
- order some shooters for everyone and tell the waitress to keep them coming.
- get a lite beer. Who needs the calories?
- ask for anything with blue Curacao in it- those drinks are so pretty and yummy!
When someone is looking for you they always look where first?
- the movies
- the gym
- the mall
- the beach
- the library
For breakfast each morning you...
- have a bagel with peanut butter and banana on it, a yogurt and a V8.
- have a bowl of Lucky Charms, of course!
- make fresh muffins and then hand them out to all your friends.
- never have time to eat and grab a coffee on the way out the door
- head out to McDonalds with the gang and get a McGriddle.
You've just won a free trip to anywhere in the world! Where are you going?
- Brazil. You want to check out the rain forests.
- Paris. It's the most romantic place in the world!
- Italy! You've always wanted to research your family's heritage.
- Vegas, baby! Slot machines and all the action- whoo-hoo!
- Anywhere in the Caribbean!
It's exam time and the gang is stressed. You...
- freak out and frantically start going through all your notes.
- help everyone with their studying first, and then cram at the last minute for your test.
- organize a study session with detailed flash cards and mock-tests. No one will get less than an "A" this year!
- tell everyone to scrap their books and invite them over to chill and listen to music for a couple of hours.
- get everyone to do yoga with you and envision perfect test scores
Your favorite television show is...
- Desperate Housewives
- The Sopranos
- Touched By an Angel
It's just not working out with your boyfriend. It's time to break up, so how do you tell him...
- Text messages were made for break-ups! You get annoyed when he keeps calling, so you declare your break-up on Facebook. It's over buddy, so move on!
- you tell him that you don't want to be exclusive anymore, but you still want to be friends. Later you invite him over to watch a movie as a truce and end up kissing. Hmmm...maybe friends with benefits?
- you make a list of the pro/cons of your relationship and point out the obvious. You shake hands and end it classy.
- you cry for an hour before you call him to say it's not working. He convinces you that he'll change, and you give him another chance.
- you spend two hours discussing what to do with your bff and then write him a note because you can't bear to break his heart in person.
You prefer to connect with people...
- by phone
- by texting
- with hand-written letters
- through emails
- face to face