Which Cell Organelle Are You?
Which of these countries would you most like to live in?
- Austria, the home of Mozart and Freud
- Italy, for the food, wine, and beautiful coastline
- Switzerland, for the skiing and beautiful landscapes
- I’m fine where I am, thank you very much!
A friend’s birthday is coming up, and the gang wants to throw a surprise party! What role do you call dibs on?
- Party planner
- Doing all the heavy lifting
- Decorator and gift-wrapper
- Providing refreshments
- Handing out invitations
What’s your ideal breakfast?
- Anything with lots of protein
- Any well-balanced meal will do
- Whatever is in the fridge
Class is about to begin, what are you most likely doing?
- Roaming around the classroom
- Arranging everything neatly on my desk
- Studying for the next class
- People watching in the hallway
- Chatting with my friends
In a stroke of luck, you suddenly find a lot of time on your hands. What do you do with it?
- Explore somewhere new!
- I’d tidy up my room. I can't stand a mess!
- I get back to my books
- Something active and fun
- I’m content with just people-watching
Which best describes your clothing style?
- Nice, neat, and simple
- I don’t really pay too much attention to what I wear
- Comfortable and practical
- Sporty and breezy
- Chic and formal
Which of these traits is your biggest asset?
- My intelligence
- My courage
- My professionalism
- My boundless energy
- My intuition
On the other hand, what’s one trait you’d much rather get rid of?
- I can be too flighty, especially with my decisions
- Being out of touch with my own emotions
- Sometimes I don’t realize what I’m doing
- Being too much of a workaholic
- I can be too quiet
You are stranded in the mountains with a group of friends, how do you contribute?
- I’ll be the hunter and forager
- I'll be the explorer and mapmaker
- I’ll set up camp, and keep it running
- I’ll think of the ways we could get out of here!
- I'll guard camp, and keep out intruders
Which of these things can’t you live without?
- My computer!
- My trusty sneakers, they get me places
- My planner
- Never mind my belongings, I just need my friends!