Which Chess Piece Are You?
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took...
- The one less traveled
- The beaten path
- The one my friends took
- What am I doing in the woods?
You'll definitely be playing with:
- The white pieces; strike first, strike fast
- The black pieces; it's better to see how things play out
- I don't have a preference
You're team captain and you know the rookie can play better than you. You...
- Sit it out; the win is more important
- Play anyway; experience trumps raw talent
- Play in the first half and let them play the second
- I wouldn't know, sports aren't my thing
Time to play Capture the Flag! What's your strategy?
- Stealth all the way
- Aggressive attacks to overwhelm the enemy
- A strong defense never fails
- Purely tactical; terrain, manpower, I'll use them all
Pick a board game:
You're stuck in a garden maze. How do you find your way out?
- Call my friends and see where they are
- Trace my path and mark each turn until I figure it out
- Just explore and enjoy the scenery
- Climb up high and get a vantage point of the right path
- Make holes through the bushes until I find my way out
Candidate A has experience and sincerity. Candidate B has brains and technical know-how. Who do you vote for?
- Candidate A
- Candidate B
Do you think you could ever take a bullet for someone?
- Yes, if I had to
- Only if I cared about the person A LOT
- Probably not
Your favorite movie is about to start and your friend is running late. You...
- Go in and watch it by myself; they'll understand
- Wait ten more minutes before going in
- They said they'd be here; I'll wait for them
- Get a refund and go see it another time
If you were in the army and your friend was wounded, you would...
- Drop everything and get them to safety
- Continue with the mission; it's what they would've wanted
- Why do I have to make all these decisions?