What D&D Character Am I?
Dragons and evil-doers better beware! Your most dangerous attribute is your...
- Physical strength
In selecting your dinner, you'd want…
- A meal that is vegan or lacto vegetarian
- Meat with a side of more meat.
- Meal? I often forget to eat while I'm lost in some project or another
- Something tasty with a side of good company
Your spirit animal is the…
Your next ideal vacation includes…
- Luxury you didn’t have to pay for
- Camping somewhere beautiful
- Tours of historically significant sites
- A service opportunity
- An extreme adventure
- Some sort of theater or music festival
Your exercise regimen involves…
- Dance or acrobatics
- The most challenging workouts you can find
- Hiking/Cross-country skiing your way through nature
- Bicep curls…as you raise your mug of coffee to your lips
Your perfect Saturday (when not playing Dungeons and Dragons) includes a…
- Concert or other live act
- College football game
- Scavenger hunt or other contest
- Morning meditation
- Strength training workout
- Session at the library or lab
Your career (current or future) lies in which arena?
- Social work or the legal system
- Fitness or environmental work
- Public Relations
When you play Dungeons and Dragons, you get a charge out of defeating evil. (Or good—we’re not here to judge.) In real life, you love the adrenaline rush that accompanies…
- Getting away with something
- An amazing mountaintop view
- An intellectual discovery
Back in high school, you were voted…
- Most likely to succeed
- Most likely to change the world
Your friends would describe you as…
- A spiritual person
- A fun person
- A beast--in a good way…mostly
- A clever person
- A driven person
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Which D&D character am I?
Whether you're lawful good, chaotic evil, or true neutral, you've looked through the 5e D&D classes and thought about which class of character you would want to be. But which are you really like? This quiz will help you see which class best fits your personality. Which one will you get--Druid, Bard, Paladin, Wizard, Rogue, or Barbarian?