Which Classic Country Song Are You?
Which is better, the love of a good man or the love of a good dog?
- Good dog. Not. Even. Close.
- Good man. No. Dog. Necessary.
- Good man with a bad dog?
- Bad man with a good dog?
When you cry, you cry…
- On my pillow
- In my beer
- In the rain
- Son, you won’t see me cryin’
Your neighbor is throwing a raging party and it’s so loud that it’s keeping you awake. What do you do?
- Just ignore it
- Call the cops
- Go over and complain
- Stumble over and do a keg-stand
What would you do if you found out your significant other was cheating on you?
- I’d probably forgive them
- I’d immediately do a little cheating myself
- They’d become my insignificant other in a hot damn minute
- They should flat watch their back
When you’re out getting your drink on, where are you at?
- A Honky Tonk
- A nice bar
- A sports bar
- My yard
If you were penning a country song, what would it be about?
- New love
- Lost love
- Drinking a bottle… or two
- My dog... by a river… in my American truck
Everybody gets stressed out now and again, how do you calm your nerves?
- Medica… Med-i-TA-tion
- Just count to ten. Maybe smell a candle.
- Go to the range
- Meet my friends for drinks
- The Best