Country Song Quiz
Which is better, the love of a good man or the love of a good dog?
- Good dog. Not. Even. Close.
- Good man. No. Dog. Necessary.
- Good man with a bad dog?
- Bad man with a good dog?
When you cry, you cry…
- On my pillow
- In my beer
- In the rain
- Son, you won’t see me cryin’
Your neighbor is throwing a raging party and it’s so loud that it’s keeping you awake. What do you do?
- Just ignore it
- Call the cops
- Go over and complain
- Stumble over and do a keg-stand
What would you do if you found out your significant other was cheating on you?
- I’d probably forgive them
- I’d immediately do a little cheating myself
- They’d become my insignificant other in a hot damn minute
- They should flat watch their back
When you’re out getting your drink on, where are you at?
- A Honky Tonk
- A nice bar
- A sports bar
- My yard
If you were penning a country song, what would it be about?
- New love
- Lost love
- Drinking a bottle… or two
- My dog... by a river… in my American truck
Everybody gets stressed out now and again, how do you calm your nerves?
- Medica… Med-i-TA-tion
- Just count to ten. Maybe smell a candle.
- Go to the range
- Meet my friends for drinks
- The Best
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Country Music Trivia
The origins of country music can be traced back to the early 1900s, specifically to American fiddlers of the Southern Appalachian Mountains. In the early 1920s, the first recorded country record was produced by Victor Records and the singer, Eck Robertson