Which Classic Film Are You?
You’re on a date with a gorgeous partner, but it doesn’t seem to be going too well. He/she looks really bored. What do you do?
- Try to steer the conversation toward something deep and philosophical
- Try to liven up the mood with some witty banter
- Make some off-color jokes to alleviate YOUR boredom
- Call it quits early and complain about him/her to friends on the internet
Crap, you’re stuck in a traffic jam on your way home from work. What do you do?
- Yell and scream
- Blast the stereo
- Get lost inside your own thoughts
- Pull off the main highway and find a bar to have a drink and wait it out
The best thing about movies is that they can make us…
- Enter a new world
Which movie theater snack do you most often get?
- Hot dog
- I don’t usually eat at the movie theater
Has a movie ever made you tear up?
- Many, many times
- At least once
Have you ever been to a comic book convention?
You’ve suddenly been given the afternoon off by your work/school. What do you with this unexpected personal time?
- Go home and do something creative, like write a song or paint some pictures
- Prepare a gourmet meal for your significant other
- Play video games
- Take a well-earned nap
You’ve just finished a very long, very hard day at school/work. What you need most right now is…
- A cigarette
- Some time alone to reflect on things
- Some soft music
- To hang out with your pals
Finish the sentence: Love is ______.
- A faraway dream
- A sickness
Which quote best sums up your philosophy in life?
- “You can’t always get what you want”
- “What comes around goes around”
- “Man is the cruelest animal”
- “My advice to you is to start drinking heavily”