Classic Movies: Which of These Famous Male Actors Are You?
If you were an American actor, in which category would you win an Oscar?
- Best Actor
- Best Supporting Actor
- Best Director
- Best Screenplay
- Best Wardrobe
- Best Animated Feature
What kind of movie would you star in?
- A comedy
- A western
- A gangster movie
- A sophisticated drama
- An adventure movie
As an old-school Hollywood star, which of these would you drive?
Your date is making eyes at someone else, what happens next?
- I ignore it and turn up the charm factor
- I acknowledge it and turn on the jealousy
- I start doing the same
- I excuse myself and go deck the "someone else" in the chops!
- I grab my date and lay a passionate kiss on them!
- Um... have you seen me? My date wouldn't be looking anywhere else!
Cocktail Hour! Pick your poison, bub!
- Bourbon, neat
- A dry martini with three olives
- Scotch rocks
- A Sidecar
- A Manhattan
- A beer
Someone has put a hit on you, how do you avoid getting got?
- I call them out for a fair fight
- I call them out into a carefully laid trap
- I get to them before they can get to me
- I follow the money
- I can talk my way out of it
- I run like hell!
Where do you like to find yourself when you wake up?
- In a five-star hotel
- In the arms of someone I love
- In the grip of someone I lust after
- In the comfort of my own bed
- In someplace other than jail
Do "real men" cry?
- Hell no, it's a sign of weakness!
- Yeah, but they should keep it private
- Only "fake men" don't!
Favorite U.S. city?
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Someplace that isn't those places
- Anyplace I haven't been!
Before we pick the best actor to match your personality, pick your scent!
- Brut... by Fabergé
- A body spray that smells like regret
- Sweat with a touch of manure
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Famous Male Actors
Famous male actors were often the reason fans flocked to the classic movies. Talented heartthrobs like Marlon Brando and Humphrey Bogart used their charm to leave their legacy on a budding industry. Today's male actors like Liam Neeson and Robert de Niro still give their props to these leading men.