Which Conspiracy Theory Should You Believe In?
It's late and the night sky is clear, you've witnessed unusual lights moving way too fast to be any known aircraft. Your first thoughts?
- Oh my! This is it my first UFO sighting! I wonder what kind of alien is on board?
- No doubt, this aircraft must be a secret project for the defense department.
- Someone must have spiked my drink earlier, I'm clearly hallucinating!
- It's a sign, a bad omen. Something bad is about to happen.
You have volunteered for a strange clinical test in order to investigate it. Your first assumptions?
- They're definitely looking for people with psychic abilities.
- They need human subjects to test unauthorized biological weapons.
- They are trying to modify the human brain chemistry using electromagnetic waves.
- It seems to be a vampire feeding operation! They need way too much blood for these tests.
If a public figure would threaten the foundations of society with undeniable evidence of corruption, what would the government do?
- Send some feds as a warning, next time there won't be any talking involved.
- Discreetly kidnap that person, interrogate, and use torture if needed.
- A hit man will do and he will obviously make it look like a suicide.
Do you ever think that you are secretly being followed?
- Constantly, with everything you know no wonder those government agents are keeping their eyes on you.
- Every now and then. You've been spending far too much time on the Deep Web!
- It might have happened once, but you're a pretty model citizen.
- Why would anyone ever follow me?!
What kind of experiments are taking place in Area 51?
- It's a well know testing base for experimental aircraft and weapons.
- They're building top secret UFO hybrid aircrafts for military purposes; the Aurora project is very real.
- It's a secret meeting place for high-ranking government officials and extraterrestrials.
- It's a facility that develops teleportation and time travel technology.
How far will corporations go for the quest of personal information?
- As far as they can, more information means more profit! Invading one's privacy is not their concern.
- The government asks, they obey. It's extremely well paid too!
- Come on... They don't do it on purpose, they just need a little info. The rest is just media propaganda!
- They will do anything. Control the information and you'll control the world!
What's the agenda behind secret societies of powerful men?
- To help their members reach higher influence and power.
- To establish plans of domination and determine society norms.
- There's no agenda, it's just a mix of pagan cults and lots of booze!
- To worship occult deities in order to obtain their powerful favors.
Which end-of-the-world scenario is most likely to happen?
- A meteorite crashing on Earth and ending life as we know it.
- World War III. Nuclear annihilation. Cockroaches might survive though.
- Human extermination by a race of technologically advanced aliens.
- Biological warfare, a virus that will mutate and result in the decimation of the human race.
Why would you possibly fake your death?
- I'm overwhelmed by the tough choices that my position requires.
- I'm tired, I see the same faces every day, I've always been working in the same field and I end up going to bed with the same person every day.
- I've had enough. Too much fame. Too much drugs. Too much alcohol. Too much sex.
- So aliens might believe in it and stop kidnapping me for their experiments!
Do you believe in the Theory of Evolution?
- We share 98% of our genes with chimpanzees. How else would you explain it?!
- We share 50% of our genes with a banana, there is something very wrong here.
- We were engineered by a race of superior aliens.
- Have you ever heard of Adam and Eve? Well, that's how it started.