Which Conspiracy Theory Are You?
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you - who's out to get you?
- The government
- The shadow government
- Famous people
What are you most likely to lie about?
- I'll embellish a story to make myself seem more heroic
- I do some things people would hate me for if they found out
- I'll tell a white lie to spare people's feelings
- I'll make up an excuse to duck out of work
You learn an exciting new secret, who do you share it with?
- Anyone who walks by on the street
- All my followers on social media
- My fellow enthusiasts
- Only my closest friends and family
Your friends tell you you're spending too much time mulling over your conspiracy. What's your response?
- I can't let it go - this will make me famous
- Nobody understands how much it means to me
- I'm just pursuing the truth
- This is for everyone's protection!
There's more to life than conspiracies. Where do you go to relax?
- The park
- A concert
- The bar
- Out for a drive
Do you have any vices (drinking, smoking, etc)?
- Many - life's fun that way!
- Nope, gotta keep my mind sharp
- Just in moderation
- How else would I deal with what I've seen?
You explain your conspiracy theory to your co-worker, who just nods and smiles. Why aren't they shocked by your revelations?
- I talk too much, and they've learned to tune me out. But THIS time it's important!
- They're one of THEM! Run!
- They mean well, but they're just a little naïve
And finally, what will be most exciting for you about spreading the truth behind your conspiracy?
- The truth itself will be fascinating on its own
- Seeing the frauds exposed for what they are
- Finally freeing us from our overlords