Which Expendable Are You?
What’s your weapon of choice?
- A machine gun, the bigger the better
- I’ll have that bazooka if you don’t mind
- I like to get in close; make mine a knife
- I’m so skilled all I really need is a pistol
Your team was caught under heavy fire on your way to the extraction zone. Do you go back for your teammates or save yourself?
- I go back
- I take off
- Completing the mission is the top priority, so it depends
A member of the squad is giving you static as you’re about to head into a hot zone. How do you respond?
- Hot zone or no, we’re going to have this out right now
- I ignore him until the mission is over (but I don’t forget)
- We’ll see how well I look out for him when the bullets are flying
- He’s just letting off steam; teams argue, it’s no big deal
The boss man is giving you an order you don’t like. What do you do?
- I follow the order
- I quit
- I nod and smile but make my own choice later
- I voice my concerns, but ultimately follow orders
How do you unwind after a full day of awesomeness?
- I'm at the bar
- I'm in the tattoo parlor, I like the feel of pain
- I'm off on my own, generally just causing some trouble
- You can find me reading; I have a very rich inner life
There’s no one left but you and your ultimate enemy. How do you take him down?
- The only way a good action movie can end: fist fight
- I apprehend him in the name of the law
- However it goes down, only one of us is walking away
- We draw at twenty paces
This is a messy business. Why’d you get into it?
- I wanted to make money by breaking stuff
- It seemed like my only option
- I was recruited by a wise old killer
You have to infiltrate an enemy outpost to retrieve an important macguffin. How do you get in?
- I sneak in like a whisper on the wind
- I eliminate every hostile and then stroll through like I own the place
- I blow up everything
- Trojan horse… an oldie but goodie
Let's be honest, would you rather be good or bad?
- Depends on which day of the week it is!
How much can you bench press?
- 200 pounds without breaking a sweat
- I can juggle four baby elephants at a time… how much is that?
- I can bench the entire weight of the world’s woes