Which “Grimm” Character Are You?
Pick a card!
You are ______ but _______.
Your dog keeps pooping in your shoes. Your course of action?
- Cast a spell on the dog's butt
- Enroll the dog in obedience school
- Take the dog to a vet; it might be sick
- Live with it and buy new shoes
- Eat the dog
Everyone packs on a few pounds during the holidays. How do you lose the weight?
- Juice cleanses. Many. Juice. Cleanses.
- Training and exercise
- A strict, healthy diet
- Hate me, but I can really eat anything without gaining weight
- I dunno. Prayer?
Speaking of holidays, pick a Halloween costume:
- Sexy witch/warlock
- Sexy cop
- Sexy vampire
- Sexy nurse/doctor
- Yeah. Not so much with the costumes. Sexy or not.
EEK! You're caught in a traffic jam! No devices, just the radio. The station?
- Country. Pop. Country pop?
- No radio, just silent screams of desperation.
You do have a home, right? What's your neighborhood like?
Easy question: You're facing a stronger foe you know little about, how do you proceed?
- I dive into the fight! Consequences be damned!
- I calculate my risk and formulate a plan
- I consult my books to learn more about my enemy
- I try to find a less "fighty" option
Hard question: You can save yourself by diming on a friend. Do you do it?
- I'm no snitch!
- How good of a friend are we talking about here?
- Of course, it's all about survival of the fittest!
If you could suddenly BE one of your alter-egos, would you?
- No, my alters are a bit scary
- Yes, my alters are a bit scary
- I only have one ego and it's more than enough!
- I already have
Can you forget the past? Put it all behind you? Including this quiz?
- Old wounds take a long time to heal, but yes
- Never! Without the past there's no revenge!
- That's what drinking is for
- I already forgot the question