Like "Rob Slob", GPKs can be pretty gross sometimes! Which of these guys is your favorite live-action slob?
- Bluto from "Animal House"
- Alan from "The Hangover"
- Oscar the Grouch from "Sesame Street"
- The Dude from "The Big Lebowski"
Garbage Pail Kids were a pretty big fad back in the day, but there were a lot of others! Which of these was your fave?
- Beanie Babies
Which of these is the most disgusting?
- Eating a booger
- Eating a live octopus
- Someone sneezing in my face
- A filthy bathroom
Now that you’ve set a “disgusting” baseline, on a dare, which of these disgusting foods would you be most likely to eat?
- Casu Marzu (maggot-infested cheese)
- Jellied Moose Nose (which is, in fact, jellied moose nose)
- Balut (duck fetus eggs)
- Surströmming (rotting fish, the stinkiest food in the world)
If the Zombie Apocalypse started tomorrow – and that’s a distinct possibility - what one thing would you absolutely need?
- A shotgun
- Duct tape
- A chainsaw
- Slow friends
Are you easily embarrassed?
- Heck no!
- Um… yeah
How would you describe your sense of humor?
- Pretty good
- I don’t get it
Garbage Pail Kids were designed as a parody of Cabbage Patch Kids. Now, we all know Cabbage Patch kids are creepy, but what’s the creepiest thing about them?
- Their unblinking stare
- Their misshapen heads
- They have no nipples!
- The people who collect them