Which “Girls” Character Are You?
Your best friend got dumped and wants to hang out. You are exhausted. Do you still go over?
- I go over so we can work through it together
- I go over to let them talk it out, as soon as I have time
- I have to sort through my own problems first
- I go out with them, and try really really hard to listen
- Sorry, never got the message
You see your ex at the bar. Do you approach them?
- I put on a smile and go ask how they are doing
- I avoid making contact, unless absolutely necessary
- Of course, I have to let them know how I'm doing
- I don't talk to them, but I make sure they see me having fun
Your friend is making a serious fool of themselves... do you cut in?
- Nope, I high five them, and buy them another drink
- No... I didn't put on this outfit to be attached to a "mess"
- Of course, I make sure they are feeling alright and assure them it will be okay
- Yes, I try to do damage control and get them into a cab
Why do you think your past relationships have ended?
- Life happens, there's no one answer
- They were all too boring
- I didn't know what I was doing and made mistakes
- I got too caught up in the moment
- They just weren't right for me, they were all crazy
You get an invitation to your high school reunion. Do you go?
- Depends, is there anyone there I want to piss off, upset, or sleep with?
- No, that time is in my past
- Of course, it's fun to relive those memories and experiences
- Duh, who doesn't? I'm bringing snacks!
Your parent just came out of the closet! Your first response is:
- Shopping trip!
- Question everything that ever happened in my life
- A "congrats", and then we move on
- A long heart to heart about how everything transpired
- Ask a couple of questions after I've had a moment to gather myself
You're trying on a pair of jeans at the store, and they rip. What do you do?
- Tell an employee about it, complain about the quality and leave
- Quickly escape without telling anyone
- Find an employee and explain
- Ask for a discount
You've been going to a lot of interviews but aren't getting hired. What's your game plan?
- Seek out advice from a friend
- Break down and try something else
- Forge references and pad my resume
- Invest in some new clothes and really buckle down
- Be more realistic and go after an easier to get position
Hot date. Looking in the mirror before heading out, what do you say to yourself?
- You naughty girl!
- You are a strong, interesting person
- Just have fun and smile
- I think I need more makeup
A best friend should...
- Respect me
- Make me feel fun and comfortable
- Tell it like it is
- Make me a better person, not drag me down
- Love me despite my flaws