What Type Of Daughter Are You?
What are most of your conversations with your parents about these days?
- Some book I've read
- Finding out about how my siblings are doing
- How things are going in my life
- Idle chit-chat
Which of these things are you most likely to give your parents as a present?
- A new book
- Tickets to a sporting event
When was the last argument you've had with either of your parents?
- When they didn't give me the support I needed
- When they disapproved of my lifestyle
- When I felt they were too easy with one of my siblings
- Argue with my parents? Never!
Which of these might you have been called when you were younger?
- Goody two shoes!
- Problem child!
What was your least favorite chore growing up?
- Doing homework - does this count?
- I loved doing all the chores - or at least I pretended to
What did you enjoy most at school?
- Performing at talent shows
- Gossiping with my friends
- Showing off my knowledge in front of the class
What was shopping for clothes with your parents like?
- I hated it! They always wanted me to wear dresses and skirts!
- It was fine - they trusted my taste
- It was awful! I'm sure the clothes they made me wear were punishment for being bad..
- I had to throw tantrums before they let me pick my own clothes
An embarrassing story from your youth might involve...?
- My parents embarrassing me at school
- A screaming match I had with mom or dad
- A fist fight I had with somebody
- The one time I got busted doing something bad
Which of these hairstyles did you have (or were you most likely to give a chance) in school?
- Big frizzy hair
- Dying it a crazy color
- A mohawk
What role did you play at family parties?
- I was the little hostess
- I was the entertainment
- I curled into the corner with a book
- I always found an excuse to leave the house - I hated parties
- I always policed the other kids' behavoir