Which Martial Art Should You Train In?
What's your martial arts goal?
- To be able to protect myself
- To get or stay in shape
- To kick some butt!
You solve your problems with...
- Logic and careful thinking
- Effort and determination
- A punch to the face!
How would you describe your size?
- Way above average; I'm massive
- Above average; I'm pretty big
- About average; I'm not big, but not small either
- Below average; I'm a bit small
- Way below average; I'm tiny
Where would you rather go on vacation?
Getting punched in the face sounds...
- Like a challenge... bring it on!
- Like the worst thing imaginable
- I'm on the fence about it
Someone insults you. You...
- Insult them right back!
- Laugh it off
- Try to diffuse the situation and get out of there
- Run away!
What's your typical workout attire?
- Athletic pants
- Just whatever's comfortable
Pick a movie series:
- The Bourne Trilogy
- James Bond
- The Matrix
Which are you most afraid of?
- Losing a fight
- Getting robbed
- Seeing someone I love hurt
Pick an action star:
- The Rock
- Steven Seagal
- Jean-Claude Van Damme
- Sylvester Stallone
- Jason Statham
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Which Martial Art Should I Learn
There are several reasons that people seek out training in martial arts. Some seek greater mental discipline, others pursue mastery of skills that would keep them protected in a life-threatening situation. Self-defensive combat and even competitive prowess are both well ingrained into our nature as evolved life-forms, but another reason that one might choose to begin training in the martial arts is the health and fitness benefits