Which National Lampoon’s Vacation Character Are You?
Are you looking forward to getting older?
- No! I've had enough birthdays already!
- I can't wait to get older!
- I'm just the right age
Are you comfortable living off your family?
- Why not? They owe me!
- No, I wouldn't want to be a burden on my family
- I'm fine with that
- That's what parents are for, right?
Do you look forward to exploring new places in the world?
- Yes, I do!
- Only if my family forces me
- I'm only attracted to dangerous places
- I've been to enough places already
How much do you like to chit-chat?
- I'm always chatting
- I know when to keep my mouth shut
- I wish I had more of a gift for gab
You accidentally stumble into a strip club. What do you do?
- Enjoy until I get busted!
- I check things out - but only out of curiosity
- I run out in disgust!
- I ask if they need another dancer
What is your favorite way to spend a weekend?
- Taking a family trip
- Relaxing in a spa
- Staying at home, watching movies or relaxing
- Partying and having a good time
How disciplined are you?
- I have no self control
- I'm always up to no good
- I'm very disciplined
Do you get along well with people?
- I'm very good at suppressing my needs to make others happy
- I usually am, but I sometimes have a short temper
- I can be a little quarrelsome
- I'm demanding but I'm worth it
How good are you with money?
- I'm very responsible
- I'm good. Until the money runs out.
- I'm old school about saving money
- I'm great at spending my parent's money!
What one word would your family use to describe you?