Which Sally Field Character Are You?
You're headed to the beach on a Saturday afternoon. What's the first thing you do when you get there?
- Grab a board and hit the waves
- Go parasailing
- Organize a dance party
- Grab a book and sit under the sun
What book are you reading on the beach?
If you suddenly discovered you could fly, what would you do?
- Fly everywhere with a smile on my face
- Fly, but keep it a secret
- Become a superhero, fight crime, get famous
- I wouldn't like it. I'm afraid of heights.
It's your turn to plan a dinner party. Which theme do you go for?
- Hawaiian Luau
- Southern BBQ
- Spanish Fiesta
- I don't really care for parties
At lunch you notice somebody looking your way. How do you react?
- Flash them a smile, and encourage the attention
- Look away, and hope they get the message
- Send a drink their way
- Shout across the room "You like me. You really like me!"
In times of trouble, who do you turn to?
- Friends and family
- Local government agencies
- A church leader I respect
- I don't need anybody's help. I'll solve it on my own.
Which way of life would you find the most contentment in?
- World traveller
- Midwestern farmer, working the land
- Living on the coast, near the ocean
- Southern living, warm weather and good food
Would you ever date someone named "Moondoggie"?
- No. Well, maybe. Wait. No.