Which South Park Character Are You?
One of your friends shows up at a party drunk with a girl that isn't easy to look at. You
- think she's raunchy at first, but by the end of the night she's grown on you.
- tell him she's gross, but you mumble it so he doesn't quite catch it.
- call him an idiot and make cracks about her all night-loudly.
- make an effort to be nice to her and include her in the conversation.
- thinks she's nice, but everyone else is teasing her, so you join in as well.
You get extremely ticked off when someone makes a comment about your
- boring personality
In school when there were a bunch of kids ganging up on someone you
- tried to convince the kids to stop it
- cried and told the teacher
- usually were the one causing the trouble in the first place
- ran before they decided to go after you
- were probably the one getting picked on
Fifty bucks accidentally drops out of your friends wallet when he's buying a round of drinks, but he doesn't notice. You
- hand it over to him
- hand it over to him because you know he'll just use it to buy more rounds anyway
- get your ass kicked when he notices you grabbed it
- use it to buy a round of drinks for the table & like the attention you get
- swipe it & gloat all night. Sucker!
You express yourself by
- yelling, swearing and whatever else it takes
- trying to persuade others to listen to your reasoning
- sharing what you know- but no one ever seems to get you
- agreeing with what everyone else is saying
- talking and listening politely
You go to see a movie and there's some kid horsing around in front of the screen. You
- tell someone that works there to either give you a refund or kick the kid out
- throw your soda at him and tell him to shut up or get out
- start muttering loudly and sighing
- move up so he's not in your way anymore
- just watch the movie and do nothing
Your best friend just told you he's moving out-of-state. You
- think it's cool
- slap the grin off his face and tell him he better reconsider that decision
- are shocked and don't got nothing to say
- fight the tears back- boys don't cry, boys don't cry!
- make sure you get all his info
Your brother's girlfriend is hot. Really hot. You
- stare at her and dream about her at night
- hit on her, but then your bro tries to kill you
- show her something your brother doesn't got and don't feel guilty at all
- try to resist her, but when she flirts with you the resisting is over
- keep reminding yourself blood is thicker than water, but man, why does she have to be so hot?
The movies you like are
- loaded with gross-out humor and gags
- whatever everyone else likes
- about people getting a second chance at life
- filled with gratuitous sex and lots of action
It's Saturday night. You
- are hitting it with a very fine lady- maybe even two
- are taking it easy playing wii
- are trying to keep your friends out of fights all night at the bar
- are watching over your shoulder to make sure no one is trying to kill you
- are acting as chauffeur to your drunk buddies, well, they let you call them "buddy" because you drive them around
Your friends want to go cliff jumping. You
- tell everyone they're crazy, but as usual, no one hears you
- close your eyes and scream for your life the whole trip down
- don't want to go, but do because you don't want to get laughed at
- are the first to run for the edge and jump. Yahoo!!
- end up cracking your head open on a tree stump
At the end of the day you usually feel
- like people are trying to constantly kill you
- impressed with yourself
- skeptical and uneasy about something you've done that maybe you shouldn't have
- upset by something you've heard someone say about you