Which Weird Australian Animal Are You?
Which of these is the biggest Australian cliché?
- The “G’day, mate” thing
- The whole idea of “shrimp on the barbie”
- “Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Oi, Oi, Oi!”
- The entire Outback Steakhouse franchise
What would you do if you were tilting a few at a party and some bugger made off with your last beer?
- I reckon I wouldn’t care
- I reckon karma would bring me a beer
- I reckon I’d steal someone else’s beer
- I reckon he’d be missing some teeth
Your choice: Adorable badass or large and in charge?
- Adorable badass for sure!
- Large and in charge!
Pick an element!
Australia is chock full of poisonous snakes and spiders! How do you feel about taking a barefoot walkabout?
- No problem, snakes don’t scare me
- I wouldn’t feel great, but I’d do it
- Are you f***in’ kidding me?
Eat a bug!
When you’re on a road trip across the Outback; do you prefer a carload of people or to be alone?
- I LOVE traveling with people!
- Alone. Silence and the open road.
If you could have many beverages with one Australian, which of these would it be?
- Hugh Jackman
- Cate Blanchett
- Russell Crowe
- A very alive Heath Ledger