Complete the following sentence: If I lost my phone, I would...
- Ask around but wouldn't worry too much
- Be concerned, but would remain calm
- Freeze and go into shock
- Look for it later, probably not until I need it
How often do you check your email on your phone?
- I check it if I feel my phone buzzing, but otherwise I'll see it later
- I am constantly checking and respond immediately to everything
- Only when I get home at night
- I don't have an email account
When someone texts you, how often do they usually have to wait for a response?
- A couple of hours
- I'll have responded before they put their phone down
How many of the following games have you played multiple times: Words with Friends, Say the Same Thing, Trivia Crack, Angry Birds, Outlaw Racing?
- All of them...
- 3 or 4 out of 5
- 1 or 2
- None of them
If a sports team you're a fan of is playing, do you follow the game on your phone?
- I refresh the app every couple seconds
- No, but ONLY because I don't follow sports
- I check the score every now and then
- I didn't even know I could follow sports on my phone!
If you were at the Grand Canyon right now, what would you be doing?
- Experiencing the beauty
- Take photos for Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat
- Mostly enjoying the sights, but I'd snap a few pictures on my phone
- Taking one long video on my phone and then making myself put it away
Do you check your phone before bed time?
- No later than an hour before bed
- I fall asleep with it on my stomach
- I do my final check while brushing my teeth
Do you text while walking?
- Isn't that what walking is for?
- No, I'm worried I'll bump into someone
- I do, but sometimes I forget and just enjoy my walk
Do you text while driving?
- Isn't that what driving is for?
- No, that's awful
- Not that I'd admit it on a quiz...
What's the first thing you do when you hear a song you like?
- Just listen to it!
- Immediately look up the artist and download the song
- Make a note in the "notes" app to download it later