When you hit the town with your friends you are most likely to…
- Orchestrate where to go and coordinate the cab ride home
- Wake up at a stranger’s house
- I hardly go out anymore - it's me and Netflix
Woohoo, it’s Saturday morning! This means…
- It’s time to get dressed for boozy brunch
- It’s time to run some errands then head to the gym
- I’m still sleeping
- Check out the farmer's market
Let’s talk pets:
- My dog is my everything - I even had a doggy birthday celebration for it this year
- My roommates are basically like pets...
- I had a cat when I was a kid, I can’t wait to get another one!
- I’m not home enough to deal with an animal
All your friends are starting to have babies. How does this make you feel?
- I can't wait to have my own!
- They are waaaay too young to be popping out tiny humans
- Amazed that the body can do that!
- No need for that - I'm enjoying the prime time of my life right now
When a baby is staring at you in public, you…
- Smile and wave to it
- Ask the mother how old they are and if you can hold them
- I only notice babies when they’re screaming
An average meal for you is…
- Anything that can cook in the microwave
- I make a mean grilled cheese sandwich with tomato basil soup
- Takeout all the way
- Whatever junk food I have in the pantry
What are you most likely to do with your annual bonus paycheck?
- Put it in my savings account
- Buy annoying but necessary stuff like toilet paper and soap
- Order those new shoes I've been eyeing
- I need to catch up on rent and utilities...
Quality family time is…
- Hanging out with my parents and siblings every Sunday for weekly brunch
- Holidays/family vacations
- I try to avoid those freaks as much as possible
When you have a disagreement with your significant other, you…
- Normally end up in a blowout - I won't talk to them for days
- Communication is key - we both try to talk it out
- Try to avoid confrontation as much as possible
- I'm always the peacemaker
Many people move to the suburbs when they start to “settle down.” This is…
- Exactly my plan
- The most boring thing I could ever imagine
- I can raise a kid in the city - just have to be focused and responsible
- Always an option, we’ll see when the time comes