Are You An Awesome Grandma?
Are your grandchildren always welcome in your home?
- Of course!
- Well... as long as they call first!
- Not always... sometimes I need some time away
And when they visit, will there be a bowl of treats awaiting their grubby (but cute!) little fingers?
- Of course! That's what I'm here for!
- I don't give my grandkids treats
Speaking of food... are there any special one-of-a-kind dishes that the grandkids beg you to make?
- Absolutely! They know that grandma's cooking is the best!
- I don't think they would "beg" for it... but they sure do eat it up!
- I don't cook for my grandkids
Pride... It's a grandmother's right! Do you show off pictures of your grandkids to everyone you know?
- Of course I do, they're too cute not to!
- That sounds pretty boring to me...
When your grandkids come over, what's on the TV?
- No TV allowed
- Whatever I'd like to watch (hee hee)
- Whatever they'd like to watch!
Do you ever let your grandkids teach you new things?
- Sometimes... it keeps me young!
- Sometimes I feel I learn more from them than they do from me!
- I don't think there is anything they could teach me!
When it comes to your grandkids, how do you feel about "the rules"?
- That they were meant to be broken :)
- That they must be followed! Always!
- Rules? I prefer the term "guidelines"