Ding-Dong! A surprise visit from your grandkids! Are you excited?
- Yes! What could be better?
- Er... would have been nice to let me know first
Does your face light up like a Christmas tree each and every time you hear their voice?
- I'm not too expressive...
- Yep! Can't help it!
- Oh, c'mon now. These are softball questions!
Have you gotten good at embarrassing your kids in front of your granddkids with tales from their childhood?
- I've done it a couple times, I'm sure!
- I am constantly looking for any excuse to do this! Hee hee!
- That wouldn't be appropriate...
Your grandkid is waging a cold war against... their parents! (Your kid!) They come to you for advice... What do you do?
- I teach them to respect their parents
- I side with my grandkids no matter what! (It's way more fun this way!)
- I don't take sides... I just try to help
- I turn them away...
If you were having some problems with a new computer program, and your grandkid came to the rescue, how would you feel?
- I would love it!
- I'd feel embarrassed
- I would feel embarrassed AND love it!
The art of spoiling grandkids isn't too hard to master. Ever get them a surprise gift for no reason whatsoever?
- Of course! What else are grandparents for?
- I'm more of a tough love gramps... though I may surprise them on occasion!
- Well, no... But that does sound like a great idea
- I don't believe in spoiling kids...
Love is the foundation family is built on. Do your grandkids know how much you love their parents?
- Of course they do!
- They ought to... I mean... er... I don't know?
- I don't show a lot of affection...
Will you ever run out of hugs and kisses for your grandkids?
- Of course not!
- I don't do the whole hugs and kisses thing...