Do you believe a higher tax rate for the wealthiest 1% would strengthen the economy?
- The top 1% need to pay MUCH more in taxes
- The rich should pay LESS taxes so they can create more jobs
- Both rich and the poor should all pay 15% across the board
- We cannot afford to do anything drastic; a small increase is fine
Where do you stand on the Supreme Court's ruling to legalize same-sex marriage at the federal level?
- The decision should be overturned!
- I fully support the ruling!
- I disagree with the decision but still support the ruling
If elected President, would you advocate raising the minimum wage to $15/hr nationwide?
- $15/hr is way too high; these are supposed to be entry-level jobs for teenagers
- $15/hr is only realistic in major cities... I say $12/hr
- $15/hr is barely scraping the surface! We need major change NOW!
- We should abolish the minimum wage
Do we need to maintain our current levels of military spending in order to protect the nation?
- The security of our nation is our chief concern. Whatever it costs!
- We should cut spending and take a backseat role in foreign affairs
- We should eliminate waste, but we cannot relax our presence overseas
- We should radically reduce military spending
How would you approach the issue of border security and the USA's swelling illegal immigrant population?
- Deport all illegal immigrants
- Allow amnesty for illegals in good standing
- Tighten security, but no mass-deportations
- We need to work towards a path to citizenship, but only for those who work hard and prove themselves
- If you break the law by entering the country, you should be kicked out
In order to balance the budget, what programs would you cut?
- Military budget
- Environmental Protection Agency
- I would increase taxes to raise money
Would you support a constitutional amendment banning abortion at the federal level?
- I support a woman's right to choose
- I believe abortion should be against the law
- The decision is none of the federal government's business
Do you believe the government has any authority to regulate gun manufacturing and ownership?
- The government has no right to infringe upon the constitution
- I'm OK with guns, but not open-carry
- The 2nd amendment needs to be reviewed
- We should close gun show loopholes and ban assault weapons
As president, what steps would you take to help to reduce crime in poverty-stricken communities?
- Invest in education
- Heightened police presence
- Decriminalize drug possession
- Cut welfare and entitlement perks
What is the biggest threat facing the nation today?
- Climate change
- Illegal immigration
- ISIS and global terrorism
- Wealth inequality
- Civil rights