How American Are You?
What are you most thankful for on Thanksgiving Day?
- Mother Earth
The metric system sure does suck, doesn’t it?
- Yes, it does. INCHES AND POUNDS BABY!
- Well, I dunno. It does have some advantages, eh?
Which American hero do you most identify with?
- Washington, for his leadership
- Franklin, for his scientific mind
- Jefferson, for his philosophy
- Lincoln, for his determination
- Martin Luther King, Jr., for his dreams
Which do you believe should be emphasized more in the American education system?
- Critical thinking
- Real life business skills
- The influence of other cultures
- God and country
What does the phrase “the pursuit of happiness” mean to you?
- Building a home and family
- Building a business
- Creating a better world for everyone
- Expressing myself
And who saved France’s ass back in WWII?
- I think some other countries may have also been involved...
Which environment is most suitable for raising kids?
- Urban, to grow up tough
- Suburban, for safety
- Rural, to feel connected to nature
- Small town, to feel connected to people
What’s the best part of America’s most popular unofficial holiday, the Super Bowl?
- The friends, family, and alcohol
- The commercials
- The game!
- I think sports are a waste of our precious time
Which of the following would you consider America’s greatest strength?
- Our natural resources
- Our multiculturalism
- Our economy
- Our constitution
- Our traditions
The sound of multiple languages being spoken in an international metropolis like Washington D.C. is...
- That's just life... no biggie.
- A bit disconcerting... More English, please!
- Good for business! Global economy: Here we come!
- Music to my ears!
Which class of Americans do you feel is getting the short end of the stick these days?
- The poor
- The middle-class
- Job creators
- We’re all gonna be on the short end of the stick without more environmental protections…
What’s your favorite moment from the movie 'Independence Day'?
- Will Smith punching an alien in the face.
- The stirring speech given by the president before he jumps into a fighter jet to dogfight with aliens.
- The rest of the world waiting for the USA to organize the counterattack.
- I am not familiar with the film.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
How Stereotypically American Are You?
What Kind of American are you?, is also a World War I era song released in 1917. The song urges Americans (specifically immigrants) to use this war to prove their loyalty to the United States; whether that may be by fighting or by simply standing behind the US's actions. For those who show no support, this question is posed: "What are you doing over here?" It upholds the "us-against-them" mentality