If you were on a boat and saw one of your ship mates seriously injured, how would you react?
- I would know exactly how to help them
- I would tell someone else who would know what to do
- I would cry and do nothing
- I would do my best to administer first aid, but could promise nothing
How good are you at tying knots?
- I know a couple knots
- I know zero knots
- Really good!
- I can usually tie my shoes
Would you ever live in Alaska?
- Nope! I'd watch a documentary about it though...
- I would consider it
- Certainly! Cold weather is good for the blood.
- If I had to for some reason
Would you consider yourself strong?
- I've won an arm wrestling match or two in my day
- I go to the gym often
- For me, exercising is lifting a pretty heavy pizza box
- I'm average, but I put my brains to good use
You're on a fishing boat in the blistering cold... Even with all the layers you're wearing, you can't feel your feet. What do you do?
- Get the heck out of there
- Struggle through it. I can do this!
- At least finish the afternoon, then look for new work
- Try to think about something else, like hot chocolate... mmm
How tough is it to get you to back down from a challenge?
- I always see things through
- I'm considering quitting this quiz right now because it is too hard
- I pick and choose my battles
Which of these comes closest to describing the most harrowing experience you've ever been through?
- I accidentally locked myself out of the house
- I climbed a mountain
- I had a really, really bad blind date
- I went on a particularly long camping trip
When looking for a new job, you...
- Choose a profitable one, even if it's challenging
- Choose the easiest job that pays a decent amount
- Follow my passion first and foremost
- Don't try to bite off more than I can chew
How are you on boats?
- I can get pretty sea sick
- As long as I don't look at the water too much, I'm fine
- I love boats! If I owned a house boat, I'd never leave my house!