If you hadn't had anything to eat or drink for 24 hours, what would you hold out for?
- I'd be drinking muddy water right out of a bog
- I'll wait for steak and a baked potato
- Bottled water and grubs mixed with berries
- Diet soda and a candy bar
You're running a marathon and really struggling, you:
- Just grin, bear it, and push on
- Take an illegal shortcut through the woods
- Slow down, pace myself, and plan to train better
- I would never put myself through that agony
You have an opportunity to go on a cool adventure with some friends, but you can't stand two people in the group...
- I ditch them every chance I get
- I convince the group to dis-invite them
- I take a pass, I wouldn't have fun anyway
- I accidentally lose their luggage on the way to the airport
"Survivor" is doing another fans vs. favorites season and you get to be a fan and bring one luxury item. What and why?
- A toothbrush and toothpaste, no one likes halitosis
- A waterproof coverall, have you seen those shelters?
- A secret stash of chocolate, because I get hangry
- My cell phone so I can call for help
You're on an Olympic sports team and you and another team member fall in love, how do you handle it?
- I keep it to myself until the event is over
- I tell everyone right away
- I beat my opponent despite the romance
- That's kinda unprofessional, don't ya think?
You have a "Survivor" quote life motto, it's:
- "Let the games begin"
- "I will always wave my finger in your face"
- "I've got the million-dollar check written in my name"
- "I'd take my clothes off for chocolate and peanut butter"
- "I will never give up, I will never surrender, I will never admit defeat"
If you could hang out with two of the "Survivor" winners, which two would you choose?
- Richard Hatch (1) and Tina Wesson (2)
- Parvati Shallow (16) and Natalie White (19)
- Amber Bkrich (8) and Rob Mariano (22)
- Ethan Zohn (3) and Earl Cole (14)
Kill it and eat it?
- In a New York minute
- Only if I'm absolutely starving
- Only if it doesn't have a face
- If it comes in a can, box, or shrink-wrap
Which creepy crawlies in your sleeping bag would send you home from a camping trip?
- A poisonous spider
- Black mamba snake (probably in a body bag)
What does the word "alliance" mean to you?
- I work alone, thanks
- Only if I can run it
- Can't we all just get along?
- Let's form one, stage a coup, and take over!