Which country most appeals to your historical curiosity?
There weren’t a lot of beverage choices in medieval times, which of these would you reach for?
- Unpasteurized milk
When you haven't eaten in a while, do you get “hangry”?
- Nah, eating is overrated
- Not really, just distracted a little
- I become insufferably bitchy
- I always have food with me
Sickness was for real in the Middle Ages! No cold and flu season, we’re talking Black Death! So, how often do you get sick?
- Almost never
- A few times a year
- Does calling out “sick” from work count?
- I’m like a human petri dish
We know you’ve been to a Renaissance fair! No judgments and not actually the Middle Ages, but what was your favorite part?
- Giant turkey legs
- The costumes
- Sword fights and jousting
- The public toilets
- I've really never been to a Renaissance fair... I swear!
Ever tell your coworkers how much you hate your boss for taking credit for all of your hard work?
- All the time… and loudly
- Nah! A boss is a boss is a boss.
- Sometimes, but only when someone else starts it
Speaking of work, we’re gonna need you to stay for an extra unpaid ten hours. Mmmkay?
- Your wish is my command
- I’ll do it this time, but I’ll be registering a complaint
- Oh… it’s printer-stomping time
No matter how much you love a good robe, life as a monk was hard. Would you ever consider it?
- Umm... no
- Sure, I dig solitude
- I think I’d rather be Pope, but maybe
The Vikings are invading! Think you could hold your own against an advancing horde of beards and swords?
- Yep, ‘cause I’d run like hell!
- I don’t know, but I’d try
- Damn right!
- I’m more the cower-and-surrender-type
Well, if you were taking up arms, which one would you choose?
- A sword
- A pike
- A longbow
- A cannon
- A horse… so I could run like hell even faster