Who do you think is most eligible to run CTU?
- Whomever division assigns.
- Bill Buchanan.
Given a Presidential order to take part in a mission, you would...
- Prepare all the technology involved in it.
- Manage the operation from the safety of your desk.
- Do what my country needs of me.
- Lead the mission from the field.
- I'm busy right now, ask me later.
If a CTU rule is broken, you would immediately...
- Report it to your superiors, that's workin' your way up the ladder.
- Delete all conversations and files relating to it from the CTU servers.
- Break another.
- Take an hour to decide if you're for or against the outcome.
- Wait and see what happens.
At 8:45am you are most likely...
- Getting up to speed on overnight developments.
- Alone in your office planning the rest of the day.
- Still out from the night before.
- Continuing whatever work you started yesterday.
If you won $100 in a contest, what would you buy?
- A round of drinks after work.
- A present for my little brother.
- A swiss army knife.
- I would donate it to a worthy cause.
- I would bring donuts into the office for my co-workers.
If you found explosives in the street you would...
- Take charge. Set up a perimeter and try to disarm the bomb.
- Secure the area and call in the bomb squad.
- Why the hell is there a bomb on the street? Who's in charge here!?
- Get the hell out of there.
- Try to be a hero, but probably end up dead.
What would you do if you witnessed someone run a red light?
- Chase him/her down and arrest 'em.
- Ignore it, it's none of my business.
- Have a stern talk with the culprit at the scene of the crime.
- I've got to think of the bigger picture, one red light doesn't matter.
- Read the license plate number, wait and see if they do anything else suspicious.
What's your favorite movie?
- Thirteen Days. That Cuban Missile Crisis was a close call.
- Mission Impossible. I like to point out all the flaws.
- Any romantic comedy, that describes my life pretty well.
- The Departed.
- Borat. That guy's hillarious. "I like you, you like me?"
If you were trapped on an isolated island and only had a flashlight you would...
- Signal Morse codes to planes flying over.
- Wait till I'm rescued. There are people looking for me.
- Panic and talk to myself a lot.
- Build a raft and head for open water.
- Sit down and think long and hard about my next course of action.
What do you do when you get prank called?
- Trace the number to its origin and take satisfaction from outsmarting someone.
- Hit *69 and threaten them until they apologize.
- Gather opinions from others and act on the most popular one.
- Curse at them after you've hung up. Some people are so annoying.
- Whatever, you don't have time for someone's games.