Which “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” Character Are You?
When you’re headed into the office, how do you dress?
- Business appropriate attire
- Sneaks and a rumpled shirt
- I promise that I look fabulous
- Doesn’t really matter so long as I blend in
When you’re on a stakeout, what tunes do you bring to break up the monotony?
- “Every Breath You Take” by the Police
- “This Too Shall Pass” by OK Go
- “Ride of the Valkyries” by Richard Wagner
- “Roar” by Katy Perry
You’ve got to go undercover to help nab a crook. What disguise do you wear?
- Long coat, furry collar, a cane for swinging
- A smart business suit
- What I’d normally wear… I need no disguise
- A full length body stocking
How do you unwind after a tough day of collaring perps?
- A nice drink and a nice book
- I hit those clubs until my feet can’t dance anymore
- There are people who quit working? News to me.
- A seven-course meal for me and anyone who wants to join
Which of these activities seems most appealing to you?
- Sign me up for a triathlon
- Sign me up for a cooking class
- Sign me up for a lecture on Baroque architecture
- Don’t sign me up for anything
You’re in a convenience store and a man in a mask pushes past you. What’s your next move?
- I’m sure the proper authorities will grab him
- I stick my foot out in the hopes of tripping him
- I give chase; criminals must be brought to justice
- Maybe he’s just getting his trick-or-treating in early
What government agency would you most like to work for?
- The CIA
- The NYPD
- The National Parks Service
- None of these, really
What’s your favorite part of walking a beat in Brooklyn?
- The people are so interesting
- There’s a bagel shop every ten feet
- The hipsters; all the hipsters
- It’s the coolest place in the world, so naturally I belong there
New York is famous for its pizza; what toppings are on your slice?
- Meat lover’s
- Spinach, light feta, and make the crust gluten-free
- Plain ol' cheese is good
- No preference on toppings, but I gotta pick the place
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Brooklyn Nine Nine Trivia
The series revolves around Jake Peralta, an immature but talented NYPD detective in Brooklyn's 99th Precinct, who comes into conflict with his new commanding officer, the serious and stern Captain Raymond Holt