Share this on Facebook
You're working on an art project but it doesn't turn out like you expected. You...
- Don't mind - it's art!
- Throw it away and start over
- Only show it anonymously
- Laugh about how stupid it looks
At dinner you're served a dish you've never tried before, how do you feel?
- Excited; I love to try new things!
- Grossed out - I probably won't like it
- Disappointed - I shouldn't have come for dinner
- Worried - how will I hide the food if I don't like it?
- Upset - why would they feed me this?
How do you usually react when you have a bad dream?
- I don't sleep well for days
- I try to think about happy things instead
- I tell someone about it
- I analyze my dream
You ask a friend for a favor but they say no. How do you feel?
- A little disappointed
- Mad, my friends should always say yes!
- Worried that I'll have to do it myself
- Not happy, but I understand
- Determined to take care of it myself
You're hiking with friends when they decide to take a shortcut down a path you don't know. What do you do?
- Go with them
- Keep walking the way I usually go
- Try to convince them not to go that way
You go to a theme park, but when you get there all the rides have extremely long lines. What do you do?
- Hop in line - no use wasting time!
- Head home - it's not worth waiting in lines all day
- Talk to the management - they need better crowd control!
- Spend the day mostly on the sidelines hoping for the lines to get shorter
It's the hottest day of the summer and your air conditioner isn't working. What do you do?
- Call a repairman
- Leave the house and head to the pool
- Turn on fans to try and cool off
- Kick the A/C unit in the hopes that it turns on
- Research the cost to replace the A/C, and make sure I have enough money
When life hands you lemons, you...
- Start throwing them
- Hide in the corner until someone else takes them
- Make lemonade
- Ask to trade them for oranges
If you were to write an autobiography about your life, readers would most likely...
- Be bored
- Be shocked
You're running to catch the bus when you trip and fall. What do you do?
- Hop back up and laugh at myself
- Cry about the pain I'm in
- Look around to make sure no one saw
- Yell until someone helps me up