When on a cross-country train voyage the thing you remember the most is....
- how fast the train went
- the cute person that sat next to you
- the beautiful scenery
- how friendly everyone was
- the baby you heard screaming
It's the work Christmas party and everyone is having a great time. You...
- give out all the gifts and cards you have bought. You spent way too much, but it is worth it just to see the smiles
- carry around mistletoe and put it to good use. It is definitely a Merry Christmas!
- get everyone singing Jingle Bells and pass around red Jell-O shooters.
- have on your Santa Hat and you are rocking around the Christmas tree. You love this time of year!
- drink just enough to be festive, but not enough to look like a foolish elf. These are co-workers and they might hold your merriment against you!
Your boss has partnered you with a co-worker you detest. You ...
- end up doing most of the work and getting the least credit
- smile and go with the flow. What else can you do?
- keep your mouth shut and pray the partnership is only temporary
- tell your boss you will work better on your own
- find out that he's not so bad after all- you actually have a great time!
The best present you ever received was...
- an ipod
- a handmade gift from the heart
When somebody ticks you off you...
- get moody and keep to yourself
- tell them to get the heck away from you
- just let it slide
- call a friend and talk about it
- try to talk to them about the problem
You are invited to the big family gathering for Thanksgiving. You...
- dread going- but you go anyway
- have an awesome time and wish it was longer
- chat with everyone and take lots of pictures
- tell them you can't go because you're working
- arrive early and help cook and get things ready
When you get the flu you...
- keep going- nothing stops you!
- stay in bed and rest until you are top-notch again!
- whine and milk it for all it's worth
- grab a handful of vitamins on your way out the door
- feel extremely guilty when you take the day off
Your neighbor has been partying hard all night and it is now almost 2 am. You...
- do nothing. Life is about having fun!
- call over and politely ask them him to turn it down. When that doesn't work you put a pillow over your head & wait for it to end.
- are partying with him and having more fun than anyone else in the room.
- go over and invite your neighbor to breakfast and hint it's time to shut the party down. Your smile closes the deal and all is quiet within minutes!
- knock on the door and the minute your neighbor opens it and sees your face he yells at everyone to pack it up and apologizes.
When you fall in love.....
- you think the world is a beautiful place
- wake up with a smile each morning
- you give your head a shake- love doesn't exist
- you are paranoid you're going to screw it up
- share the news with all your friends
You are moving in with your boyfriend in three days. When you look around your apartment you....
- wonder if you are making the right decision
- are so excited and can't wait to move
- double-check to make sure you have everything
- see boxes neatly stacked and labeled
- realize you better start packing
When you go on vacation you go to...
- the Caribbean for the sun
- Ireland for the beautiful landscape
- Florida for the fun
- New York for the theatre
- Alaska for the seclusion
If you worked in a hospital you would probably....
- work in the ER
- deliver babies
- be chief of staff
- be a skilled surgeon
- be a nurse