Which “Parks and Recreation” Character Are You?
You are offered $150,000 to sell your backyard to the city. What do you do?
- I take it!
- I refuse
- I do it and then try to sell the house
- I counter for more money
You're at a rock concert and the lead guitarist motions for you to come up on stage. How do you react?
- I look down and fade into the crowd
- I motion back to confirm it's me
- I start shuffling toward the stage and climb up
- I crowd surf to the front!
You see someone fall into the pool. What is your next action?
- I jump in fully clothed and help
- I toss them a flotation device
- I call 911
- I assume they should know how to swim and ignore it
You have just worked a 14-hour shift and you have to drive home. What is your status?
- I've had a bunch of coffee and will be fine
- I'll sleep for a bit in the parking lot before driving
- I'll turn up the radio really loud to keep me alert
- I'll call a friend to talk to me while I drive
You just found out that a friend has done something illegal. What do you do?
- Keep it to myself
- Turn them in
- Ask another friend for advice
- I'd ask my therapist what to do
A fresh box of donuts is in the break room at work and no one is nearby. What do you do?
- I take just one
- I don't take any
- I sneak an extra and take two
- I keep eating them until I feel sick
When you wake up in the morning how do you feel?
You are out to lunch with a good friend and the waiter asks, "Will this be separate checks?" What do you do?
- I pay for the whole bill
- I get separate checks
- I let my friend pay the whole bill
- I don't answer; I let my friend give the answer
When you are driving in your car what is the status of your stereo?
- I am listening at a safe volume
- I blast my music
- I am listening to talk radio
- My stereo is off
You're headed to the beach! What is the first thing you pack?
- A swimsuit
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Parks And Recreation Trivia
Leslie Knope, a bureaucrat in an Indiana Parks and Recreation Department, hopes to beautify her town by helping local nurse Ann Perkins turn an abandoned construction site into a community park, but what should be a fairly simple project is stymied at every turn by oafish bureaucrats, selfish neighbours, governmental red tape and a myriad of other challenges. Leslie's colleague Tom Haverford, who delights in exploiting his position for personal gain, is as likely to undermine her efforts as to help her, while her boss, Ron Swanson, is adamantly opposed to government in any form, even though he's a bureaucrat himself.