Which “Parks and Recreation” Character Are You?
You are offered $150,000 to sell your backyard to the city. What do you do?
- I take it!
- I refuse
- I do it and then try to sell the house
- I counter for more money
You're at a rock concert and the lead guitarist motions for you to come up on stage. How do you react?
- I look down and fade into the crowd
- I motion back to confirm it's me
- I start shuffling toward the stage and climb up
- I crowd surf to the front!
You see someone fall into the pool. What is your next action?
- I jump in fully clothed and help
- I toss them a flotation device
- I call 911
- I assume they should know how to swim and ignore it
You have just worked a 14-hour shift and you have to drive home. What is your status?
- I've had a bunch of coffee and will be fine
- I'll sleep for a bit in the parking lot before driving
- I'll turn up the radio really loud to keep me alert
- I'll call a friend to talk to me while I drive
You just found out that a friend has done something illegal. What do you do?
- Keep it to myself
- Turn them in
- Ask another friend for advice
- I'd ask my therapist what to do
A fresh box of donuts is in the break room at work and no one is nearby. What do you do?
- I take just one
- I don't take any
- I sneak an extra and take two
- I keep eating them until I feel sick
When you wake up in the morning how do you feel?
You are out to lunch with a good friend and the waiter asks, "Will this be separate checks?" What do you do?
- I pay for the whole bill
- I get separate checks
- I let my friend pay the whole bill
- I don't answer; I let my friend give the answer
When you are driving in your car what is the status of your stereo?
- I am listening at a safe volume
- I blast my music
- I am listening to talk radio
- My stereo is off
You're headed to the beach! What is the first thing you pack?
- A swimsuit