Are You A Shopaholic?
What's your favorite place to shop?
- The mall
- A big-box store, like Walmart
- Mom-and-pop stores or boutiques
- Whatever place is closest
You found something really cool at the store and it's 75% off. But you have absolutely no use for it. Do you still buy it?
- I can't resist a good sale!
- No, of course not
- It depends what my money situation is like
On a typical Black Friday, you're...
- Waiting in line at some store
- At work
- At the computer, ready to jump on some sales
- In bed, sleeping off dinner
- At home, with my family
How often do you receive packages in the mail?
- Only on holidays or special occasions
- Pretty much never
Have you ever bought something that you didn't use?
- Once or twice
- Yes, at least a few times
- Yes, but it was a collector's item
- I have, but it was an emergency item
- Why would I do that?
Cash or Card: Which do you prefer?
- Cold, hard cash
- Charge it, baby
Do you ever window shop?
- Yes, and dream about the things I want to buy
- Yes, and it always ends badly...
- No, I can't resist buying things so I avoid it
- No, it's boring
Have you ever bought something from a TV shopping network or infomercial?
- Yeah, I have
- No, but I watch them all the time
- No, but I have bought an "As Seen On TV" item at the store
- No... just no
When do you do your Christmas shopping?
- A month or two before
- A week or two before
- I wait until the last minute
- Year round
How often do you shop for new clothes?
- Every couple years
- Once or twice a year
- Every few months
- As often as I see new clothes I want
- The real question is: when am I not shopping for clothes?