Are You Ready To Be A Parent?
What kind of advice would a financial planner give you?
- To start an investment portfolio
- To spend less and save more
- To stop maxing out my credit cards
- Suggest that I see a psychiatrist instead
What objects live on your coffee table?
- Shot glasses and Cheetos crumbs
- If I had a coffee table... I'd put a bird on it
- Magazines and coasters
- Keys, wallet, tools, iPod... the list goes on
Your friends ask if they can bring their kids to a BBQ at your house. What do you say?
- Sure, but they'll probably be pretty bored
- As long as they're house-broken
- Sorry, but no - kids are such a buzzkill
- Yes! I'll bring out the hula hoops and tiny burgers!
Which of the following is a bassinet?
Your friend spills their orange soda on the seat of your brand new car. How do you react?
- I passive aggressively remind them of how much this car cost
- I tell them it's OK - they feel bad enough already
- I feel betrayed - I'm convinced they did it on purpose
- Without thinking twice about it, I hand them a rag and tell them to clean it up
- Moot point - I don't allow drinks in my car
How close are you to landing your dream job?
- I don't even know what my dream job really is...
- So close - it's one promotion away
- I'm about halfway there - I still have a lot to prove
- I've held my dream job for a few years now
Where do you get your news from?
- News outlets, where else?
- My Facebook feed
- People magazine
- I tune all that stuff out
You find a 2-year old boy looking lost in the park - no parents in sight. What do you do?
- I ask him lots of questions, maybe he can tell me where he belongs
- I walk away, I'm sure someone else will help
- I take him to the nearest police station
- I play with him for a little while and then leave him where I found him
What's your idea of child-proofing a house?
- Setting up slides from the second floor to the first
- Making sure that my house is child-free at all times
- Putting away my shot glasses
- Placing locks on knife drawers and liquor cabinets
What do you look forward to the most when you think about being a parent?
- Giving my kids mohawks
- Never being alone
- Sending them off to summer camp
- Teaching my kids all kinds of fun life hacks
- Having a legitimate reason to go to Disneyland every year