D&D Race Quiz: What D&D Race Am I?
You come upon an ancient forest. You. . .
- Immediately check to ensure that it is safely designated as a national park.
- Evaluate the space as a potential wilderness retreat for wealthy clientele.
- Think that it looks like a great place for hide-n-seek with all your friends.
- Identify with the most gnarled and isolated tree.
- Imagine what a beautiful table you could craft from the wood.
Your ideal vacation is . . .
- A month in Paris and daily visits to the Louvre.
- A family reunion at Yosemite National Park.
- A solitary backpacking trip through Germany.
- An all-inclusive Mediterranean cruise.
- A long weekend at a bed-and-breakfast renowned for their pancakes.
Your favorite fabric for sheets is . . .
- A super-soft 1000ct microfiber.
- The coziest flannel.
- Well-worn linen.
- A hardy fleece.
- Silk or Egyptian cotton.
When picking a career, the most important thing to consider is . . .
- Workplace environment.
- Cultural refinement.
- Physical challenges.
- Opportunity for advancement.
You just learned that 25 extra years (and extra vigor) have been added to your life. You...
- Ask why--life is long and hard enough.
- Are excited at the prospect of meeting your great-great-grandkids.
- Think of all the cool things you can create with that extra time.
- Dream of all the additional success and influence you will acquire.
- Know that 25 years isn't long enough to answer all of life's mysteries but are glad of the extra time to try.
Someone has left a number of rude and inflammatory comments on your preferred social media page. You...
- Engage them.
- Go medieval on them...in a 21st century way.
- Are saddened and puzzled by them.
- Ignore them.
- Laugh at them.
Among your close friends, you are renowned for your...
Dungeons, dragons, and daring deeds! If you were to play a game of D&D, you would like your character to...
- Be wise and mysterious.
- Have the most fun.
- Be the best at as many things as possible.
- Have the coolest stuff.
- Be a good fighter.
When meeting new people, you...
- Keep them at a dignified distance.
- Don't like 99.5% of them. The rest become good friends.
- Have to be convinced that you need any more people in your life.
- Network. You never know when something or someone will come in handy.
- Are the life of the party.
Dungeons or dragons? Which sounds like more fun?
- Exploring dungeons.
- Fighting dragons.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
What D&D race am I?
The Dungeons and Dragons world is full of interesting races, but which one would you be? You might be a dwarf, an elf, a halfling, a half-orc, or simply a human. One of these fits your personality--your character--better than the others. Get the answer now!