Do You Share TMI?
Do your friends know all your exes by name?
- Yes, in chronological order
- I don't tell my romantic history
- I quiz them on their names!
You're on the phone with your mom or dad, you mention:
- My sex life
- What a crazy parent they were
- That I have another call and have to go
- The funny thing my cat or dog did
When politely asked, "How are you?" how do you respond?
- "Good. How are you?"
- My response is more than 1 sentence
- "I'm not happy with my life choices."
Do your friends know if you're "regular?"
- Goodness no, but for the record I am
- I think it's important information to share as it affects my state of mind
- I need to explain long absences from the room
You're seeing your doctor for a physical, what do you bring up?
- My health
- Nothing they don't ask
- The funny thing my pet did
- What I think of the office decor
You're on a first date. What do you talk about?
- We sit in uncomfortable silence
- My interests
- I ask about their interests
- My exes
- My food allergies
On a job interview, what information do you give?
- I just answer their questions
- I thank them for their time and say I'd be excited to work there
- I tell them I'm moving in a year
- I bash previous employers
What do your coworkers know about you?
- That I drink coffee
- That I'm applying for other jobs
- My hobbies
- What I think of my supervisor
How much do you tell someone about a movie you just saw?
- The end
- That I just saw it
- The plot without spoilers
- That I fooled around with my date
You run into an ex. What do you share?
- That I've never gotten over them
- What my therapist says about them
- An update on a mutual friend
- The weather forecast