How Gullible Are You?
All it takes to win the shell game is:
- A good memory
- A quick eye
- Not to play at all
- Fifty bucks
- What's a shell game?
When your SO comes home from work with a bra or necktie in their pocket:
- You interrogate them
- You try to remember if they had one like that
- You put their stuff out in the yard and lock the door
- You wash it or have it cleaned
People are basically:
- Honest and good
- Greedy and selfish
- Sort of stupid
- Sweet and funny
The lottery jackpot is at an all-time high, you:
- Get together with friends and buy as many tickets as we can
- Buy one quick-pick on my lucky day of the week
- Forget to buy a ticket and get bummed out when one person wins it all
- Give up a few more voluntary-tax bucks knowing the odds are astronomical
Botox makes you:
- Look younger
- Perpetually perky
- Freeze framed
- Scared of the side effects
The used car salesman tells you "this machine is clean and you look great in it." You take that to mean what?
- It's a really good car and he cares about me
- He just has to sell one more to get that monthly bonus
- It's a lemon
- He really gets me and what I want
Which of these type of glasses look best on your anesthesiologist when you're on the operating table?
Politicians always tell...
- Us what we want to hear
- Us what they believe they can do
- Us the reasonable truth
- Us the same things they got away with with their spouses
You've gained a little weight and your jeans are a tad tight; you believe your mom when she says:
- You look fine, dear.
- I can't tell you gained any weight...
- Do you realize the rivets are popping off your pockets?
- Oh no you don't!