Myers-Briggs: Are You Extroverted Or Introverted?
How big is your circle of friends?
- Less than ten. I prefer quality over quantity.
- I make friends wherever I go, so I have a lot of good friends
- I have a ton of Facebook friends, but about 20 or 30 that I hang out with regularly
- I have different groups of friends (work, college, etc.) that I see periodically
You had a really tough day at work. What does your idea of unwinding include?
- Calling up some friends to grab a drink at the newest bar in town
- Dinner with my best friend over a bottle of wine
- Going out to dinner with a handful of co-workers
- My couch, my pet, and my favorite book or television show
What started the last fight that you had with a friend or significant other?
- I felt like he/she was not spending enough time with me
- I was accused of being aloof or distracted during a conversation
- I was upset about something at work and didn't want to talk about it
- I made plans for us without talking to him/her first
At a party or social event where do you tend to hang out?
- I'm a wallflower; I try to avoid awkward conversations by keeping to myself
- I like to be the center of attention; If there is a dance floor, I'm on it!
- I like to mingle with different groups of people, so I'm usually deep in conversation
- Right next to the bar or food tables; I only go to parties for the free stuff!
Pick a job:
- Project Manager
How do you make plans with friends?
- I schedule get-togethers as far in advance as possible
- I usually make plans about a week in advance if it's a big event
- Any time I want to go out I just call and see who is free
- I just show up to one of our favorite bars and see if anyone is out
What are your favorite colors?
- Grey, white, or black
- Red, orange, or anything bright
- Any shade of blue or green
- Pink or purple
Which type of television show do you like best?
- True crime shows
- Reality TV
- Anything on HGTV or the DIY channel
- Dramas with a lot of character development
How do you like to exercise?
- Running, dancing, or other types of cardio
- Yoga or pilates
- I don't usually have time to workout
- Walking the dog or playing with my kids
Which of these words describes you best?