You enter your significant other's house, but it's dark and no one is home. What do you do?
- Loudly announce that I'm about to take a shower
- Leave immediately
- Grab a knife from the kitchen
- Whisper "Hello?" over and over
Which of the following best describes you?
- Guy/girl next door
You're hiding in a closet, and you hear footsteps nearby. What do you do?
- Make a run for it
- Stay quiet
- Whimper uncontrollably
- Peek through the crack
The villain is chasing you around your house. Where do you go?
- Into my basement
- Back into the closet
Lying in bed at night, you hear a strange noise coming from downstairs. What do you do?
- Go back to sleep, it's probably just the wind
- Call out, "Is anybody there?"
- Lock the door
- Hide under my bed
You're driving along a country road at night with friends when the car engine dies. What do you do next?
- Stay in the car while everyone looks for a gas station
- Everyone sleeps in the car until morning
- Wander off into the woods looking for cell service
- Take turns keeping watch at night
Your ideal getaway is:
- Somewhere tropical
- A road trip through the countryside
- A secluded resort in the mountains
- My house, where it's safe
The killer is pounding on your front door. What do you do?
- Try to hold it shut
- Scream for help
- Lock the deadbolt and run out the back
- Move all my furniture in front of the door
You think your house might be haunted. What do you do?
- Call a priest
- Hold a seance
- Move, immediately
- Try to record the paranormal activity
You knocked out the killer! What do you do next?
- Finish the killer off!
- Run away again
- Get close to see if the killer is still breathing
- Take a picture with my phone - evidence for the cops later