How Long Would You Last In A Horror Movie?
You enter your significant other's house, but it's dark and no one is home. What do you do?
- Loudly announce that I'm about to take a shower
- Leave immediately
- Grab a knife from the kitchen
- Whisper "Hello?" over and over
Which of the following best describes you?
- Guy/girl next door
You're hiding in a closet, and you hear footsteps nearby. What do you do?
- Make a run for it
- Stay quiet
- Whimper uncontrollably
- Peek through the crack
The villain is chasing you around your house. Where do you go?
- Into my basement
- Back into the closet
Lying in bed at night, you hear a strange noise coming from downstairs. What do you do?
- Go back to sleep, it's probably just the wind
- Call out, "Is anybody there?"
- Lock the door
- Hide under my bed
You're driving along a country road at night with friends when the car engine dies. What do you do next?
- Stay in the car while everyone looks for a gas station
- Everyone sleeps in the car until morning
- Wander off into the woods looking for cell service
- Take turns keeping watch at night
Your ideal getaway is:
- Somewhere tropical
- A road trip through the countryside
- A secluded resort in the mountains
- My house, where it's safe
The killer is pounding on your front door. What do you do?
- Try to hold it shut
- Scream for help
- Lock the deadbolt and run out the back
- Move all my furniture in front of the door
You think your house might be haunted. What do you do?
- Call a priest
- Hold a seance
- Move, immediately
- Try to record the paranormal activity
You knocked out the killer! What do you do next?
- Finish the killer off!
- Run away again
- Get close to see if the killer is still breathing
- Take a picture with my phone - evidence for the cops later
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Horror Movie Quiz
Would you be the last one out alive or the first bimbo cut from the cast? Would you make it to the end of the movie if you were a character in a horror film, or would you be the first to go? When you're watching a horror movie, are you surprised by every little thing or are you the one calling out the twists right from the start?