What One Word Embodies You?
At the end of the road, you most want to be remembered by your...
- Insatiable curiosity when it comes to the pursuit of knowledge or enlightenment.
- Ability to see the greener side of the things; that the glass is not half-empty, but half-full.
- Passion for adventure and exploration.
- Passion for people.
Choose one of the following verses from a song...
- There is no future, there is no past. I live this moment as my last...
- What if there was no light? Nothing wrong, nothing right. What if there was no time? And no reason, or rhyme.
- All you need is love.
- The songs are in your eyes, I see them when you smile.
The one thing in this world that you find absolutely abominable is/are...
- A room filled with cynics and pessimists who drain the life out of everything and anything.
- People telling you what to do and what not to do.
- The death penalty.
Imagine that you were in the same predicament as Adam and Eve. Imagine that it was you who took a bite from that treacherous forbidden fruit...What do you imagine seeing after biting into that formidable apple?
- I see sex for the first time. I notice the flesh of the skin and am both curious and enamoured by the sight.
- I do not see anything, but rather feel. I feel terrified, but free of that previous state of restraint.
- I look up and see a person just like me, only different in form. I see a person just as curious, just as frightened, just as alone. I see my companion through the dark times ahead.
- I see a flash of blinding light. I try to look directly at it, but I cannot. Although I cannot see, I know; and I begin to cry.
Of the following what is the most desirable activity/pass time?
- Playing in the open field
- Photographing/Painting landscapes
- Dancing and singing with your friends
Your greatest fear realized would be...
- Dying alone; never finding your soul mate.
- The world collapsing into a totalitarian state.
- The discovery of an alien race coming to destroy Planet Earth.
- The realization that there is no meaning or ultimate purpose in life.
Fill in the blank. Life is...
- A journey of discovery.
- A blank page, waiting to be scribbled on.
- Limitless and without boundaries.
- A chance to coexist with many races, many nations, many people.
Fill in the blank. Most people ...
- Have random, but enchanting stories waiting to be told.
- Are just as curious as I am, but are often afraid to articulate their questions.
- Are genuinely good people.
- Hate authority, but are intimidated by it.
A person you truly admire and respect is...
- John Lennon
When choosing a vacation destination, you typically look for places that...
- Are far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Are rich and diverse in culture.
- Are historic places that are filled with ancient mysteries.
- Are scenic, relaxing, and filled with sunshine.
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter