What Will Santa Bring You For Being Naughty?
What's your biggest vice?
- Junk food
- Greed or envy
When do you do your Christmas shopping?
- On the way to Christmas dinner
- A few days before
- Well in advance
Everyone's gathered around the table for Christmas dinner. Mom asks you how your year went. How much do you tell her?
- Most of it, but I'll leave a few things out
- Like 50%
- None of it, this past year was complete debauchery
Speaking of, how comfortable are you with telling "white lies?"
- I do it all the time
- It's necessary sometimes to protect people's feelings
- Complete honesty is always the best policy
It's after dinner and you're hanging out with your younger relatives. How much do you need to censor your "colorful" language?
- I always keep it "G" rated
- I'll cut out a few choice words, but overall my language is family friendly
- I have to completely change my way of talking
You have the day off tomorrow. What time will you go to bed?
- Early to bed, early to rise
- Not that late, maybe midnight or so
- Maybe 3 or 4 AM
- The real question is who's bed I'll be in
What's the most trouble you got into this past year?
- I fought the law, and the law won
- Had a fight with my friend or significant other
- Got disciplined at work
- None of this applies
Do you have any New Year's resolutions planned? Which one is most important?
- Haven't thought about it
- Changing my diet and/or exercise habits
- Stop smoking or drinking
- Get more accomplished
- Spend more time with the people I love
How important are other's opinions of you?
- Doesn't matter to me
- It matters when it's someone I care about
- Very important
What's your biggest regret from this year?
- A bad relationship
- Missed opportunities
- Spent too much money
- I regret nothing!