What Decade Should You Have Been Born In?
Which of the following is your favorite fabric for clothing?
- Cotton knits
- Carbon fiber-reinforced polymer
Which of the following persona is most like you?
- An inventor
- An activist
- An explorer
- A dancer
- A gamer
Of the following, who do you admire the most?
- Ronald Reagan
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Amelia Earhart
- Gloria Steinem
- James T. Kirk
Which movie are you most likely to watch?
- 12 Angry Men
- I, Robot
- The Graduate
- Gone with the Wind
- The Breakfast Club
What technical achievement would you have liked to witness?
- The premier of the first talking, color, wide screen movie
- The discovery of DNA
- The first atom smashed at the Super Collider
- Introduction of the first PC
- First man on the moon
What musical event would you like to have seen with your own eyes?
- Bee Gees' “Spirits Have Flown” concert in Houston when John Travolta joined The Brothers Gibb on stage
- Duke Ellington's “It Don’t Mean a Thing" at Chicago’s Lincoln Tavern
- Elvis’ first performance on The Ed Sullivan Show
- The Beatles' first performance on The Ed Sullivan Show
- Michael Jackson’s “Bad” concert in Wembley Stadium with Princess Diana and Prince Charles in attendance
What sports event would you like to have had a seat for?
- Johnny Unitas leads the Baltimore Colts to an NFL championship in the first overtime game in NFL history
- USA's Olympic “Miracle on Ice” against USSR
- Cassius Clay upsets Sonny Liston to win the heavyweight boxing title
- Mark Spitz winning 7 gold medals at the Olympics
- Alan Shepard playing golf on the moon
Which movement or event would you like to have seen or been a part of?
- Fall of the Berlin Wall
- Rosa Parks refusing to give up her seat on a bus
- Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech
- Gandhi’s Salt Walk
- Mother Teresa Awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
Pick a toy you’d like to play with right now:
- Light Saber
- Mr. Potato Head
- Mr. Microphone
- Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots
- Green Army Men
If you had a chance to buy a famous classic car from this list, which would it be?
- Ferrari 308 GTS featured in Magnum P.I. with Tom Selleck
- Elvis Presley’s Pink Cadillac
- Bonnie and Clyde’s “Death Car” – a 1934 Ford Deluxe Sedan
- Janis Joplin’s psychedelically painted Porsche 356c Cabriolet
- Doc Brown’s DeLorean in Back to the Future